A Tutorial On How To Create A Website Using WordPress. Great Guide For Beginners.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WP users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites. But because of its ease of use and flexibility, people now use it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WP sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WP Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
- Not every WP site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WP is not just for blogs.
- Because Many users do not make effective use of static landing pages. This causes their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
- Traditional static website owners shy away from using WP. And They assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
- Because Existing WP users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. But it shows you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality organizes your content in the most logical way for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WP to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WP site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress receives regular updated. So the owners will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and email you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WP (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WP users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics
I personally use wordpress and find it easy to use. Because of that I suggest you will also like using it.