- The only real reason your kids are not already well behaved.
- The way most parents talk to their kids, causing them to do exactly what you don’t want
- The crucial emotional bridge you MUST establish with your child before you try to change their behavior.
- The one word you are probably abusing, which triggers those awful temper tantrums
Go HERE FOR MORE DETAILS on Parenting Young Children with Behavioral Problems
Parents often get frustrated with young children who express themselves in difficult ways. Before you get to that stage of frustration with your problem child and their behavioral problems be sure and take advantage of the tips offered here and the wisdom from this book.
If you are planning to have children reading this book will prepare you much more thoroughly for handling them past the two and three year old stage if they do show behavioral problems.
- Behavior is driven by Emotion,
NOT Logic. This is fundamental to everything, including understanding toddler behavior. Behavior, for any person of any age, is determined by their emotional state. People ACT from their emotions, and they later JUSTIFY their actions with logic. But small kids don’t have the ability to use logic, so they act purely from emotion. Keep this in mind when dealing with behavior in toddlers.