Audio visual multimedia electronic equipment is about anything with a wire in it… our site has the best prices on all electronics, gadgets, televisions, radios, car stereos, you name it. Wires for your Computer, Printer, everything you need for your digital tools and toys. You get the best prices available through THIS SITE. Shop 24/7 online and Come here first for your audio visual needs. Bookmark this page hence you can easily link to the best prices.
- Analog-to-Digital (DTV) Converters
- Audio Accessories
- AV Receivers and Amplifiers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Blu-ray Players and Recorders
- Cassette Players and Recorders
- CB & Two-Way Radios
- CD Players
- Compact Radios & Stereos
- Digital Voice Recorders
- DVD Players & Recorders
- DVD-VCR Combos
- HD DVD Players
- Home Theater Systems
- Microcassette Recorders
- Minidisc Players
- MP3 Players and Accessories
- Novelty and Portable TVs
- Portable DVD Players
- Projection Screens
Audio means hearing, and Visual means seeing. We are hearing and seeing all that is around us. All of Us use devices such as our cell phones, televisions, radios. We use them at home and in the office and in-between. People do not go anywhere without being connected.
Since we are Living in a multimedia world, you should all have access to the best price on the cables, accessories and devices anything multimedia. And today – you do… with us. See it all – SEE THEM ALL HERE You owe it to yourself to shop smart with us for your audio visual needs. And almost always free, fast shipping. Get it in 1 to 2 days (and at no extra cost in many cases).
New Products are always being added. That is why you need to return often and bookmark this page to do so.
Both New and Used available:
Buy new in addition used audio visual equipment. We have the largest selection in colors, sizes, and available options on every device. Keep in mind looking ahead for the holidays. Buy a special gift for a loved one. Gift Shipping is available.
This will be your most amazing shopping experience. All available through our exclusive site for savings.
Multimedia by definition is using more than one medium of expression or communication. In other words, you convey a message to an audience, using various digital media types, such as video and sound, images, and text.
I have taken a Master’s Degree in Education and understand that people learn in many different ways. People take in material in various amounts with these different learning styles. So Using audio visual stimulation in the classroom helps engage students and provides them with a variety of learning opportunities. For some students, to remember a picture is simpler than a paragraph. An animated video of a concept is worth more to some students than a lecture. A video demonstration of a process (or an instrument) gives some students more retained information. There is no doubt educators consider multimedia a great tool and it improves student learning.
Benefits of using audio and visual equipment in classroom:
Electronic equipment presentations empower students. Students learn to create and design their own presentations. Touching creativity makes learning almost automatic and more interesting.
Making use of audio visual aids, students improve reflective thinking.
Audio visual aids also provide students with suitable learning resources.
Educators and administrators are adopting the latest educational technologies to reach the 21st century learning standards.
Personalized Learning using Multimedia Resources:
Multimedia resources help different learners meet their learning needs. As we know, different students have different learning styles. Educators can easily provide them with suitable learning resources using multimedia. Educators use YouTube to provide visual learners with online videos and Podcasts help auditory learners. Use interactive games for tactile learners. Audio visual resources make everything easy for students to learn in their personal learning style. Traditionally the teachers leads the entire classroom delivering long lectures. Today the use of multimedia results in individual learning and no lectures of a boring nature.
Lets explore group learning.
Audio visual tools such as blogs, social networks and wikis enable students to work together in learning a particular concept. Students use these to share their works with others. Students give feedback on others’ works and discuss a particular topic. It can be done through either blogging or micro blogging (Tweets). Using these tools, educators can engage students in several ways and watch them working together. Peer assessment of each other’s works and learning as a group is an important skill.
Improve Presentation skills:
Using storyboards, videos and slideshows is a great way to improve student learning. It allows students to engage with text in a very visual way. Multimedia tools enable students to express their ideas in concise ways. They capture the attention of the audience. Students develop an ability to communicate thoughts and concepts through a variety of resources. By working their way through a production, students learn almost without effort or memorization.
A wider choice of software and tools to present their work allows students an effective approach. Then learners decide on the style of presentation that best suits their personality. Students engage in their education in a more personalized way. This improves their creativity and critical thinking. They discover what they are learning and Students are not memorizing a set of facts. This can even be done at home.
Applications of multimedia in home:
- Home theater appears in many homes for movies, television and social media more and more.
- Play station is a multimedia game platform. People use it to enjoy games with the family and friends.
- A Computer is a form of multimedia. Computers make multimedia PowerPoint presentations at home and for the same purpose at work.
- Lots of multimedia educational games are also available.
- Educational games help students find that it is interesting to learn.
- PowerPoint presentation can be made more effective using multimedia. These presentations hold attention longer than simple slides.
- Multimedia plays an important role in scientific research. Molecular modeling can be understood more easily with the help of computer simulated examples.
- Cad programs are basically using multimedia. They make designing a machine or automobile much easier today than clay models of the past.
- Designing layout of houses and public buildings is aided by audio visual devises.
- Messaging systems are easily available and mobile phones have MMS service to send videos or pictures.
Applications of multimedia in business:
- Growing one’s business today requires the use of Audio Visual devices such as mobile phones, laptops, notebooks and pagers.
- Businesses are virtually required to have websites to attract Millions of online viewers (form of multimedia).
- More and more companies are taking advantage of the world wide web. They do this to increase sales of their products.
- Online people can sell their product anywhere in the world online.
- By placing advertisement in magazines and newspapers business can be increased effectively. And driven to the businesses website for more information.
- PowerPoint presentations (multimedia) are an effective way to explain a companies products.
- Millions of people watches videos on the internet. This way business can share product information with viewers in seconds.
- The Advertising industry uses the internet for marketing most products because of its very effective reach.
- Virtual Games use multimedia. And They make a companies featured products more attractive.
- Various companies use multimedia to entertain their visitors. The visitor’s attention is held longer and the company makes a profit from multimedia.
- Multimedia is also used to extend the list of clients. The company uses various technology such as email, SMS, MMS etc.